UNE has been given clarification from PSAC with respect to the PSAC Communications re: Phoenix-related damages.
1. The ratification process for Treasury Board (TBS) units had two conditions. One, that we arrive at a tentative agreement at PA and two, that the agreement would be ratified by the PSAC which occurred when the NBOD ratified the damages agreement on July 3, 2020.
2. Parallel agreements will need to be concluded for the following units under TBS control. There has been a commitment by TBS to fund these agreements:
- Parks Canada Agency
- Statistical Survey Operations (SSO) (Regional Offices/Field Survey Interviewers)
- Office of the Auditor General of Canada (OAG)
- Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) (Administrative and Foreign Service/Administrative Support)
3. The following groups will need to be settled/bargained for separately. These groups are outside of TBS control:
Parliamentary Precinct or Crown Corporations
- Library of Parliament
- House of Commons
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS)
- National Battlefields Commission (NBC)
The details of the memorandum agreement with respect to all aspects of Phoenix damages will be relayed by PSAC Communications.